When I ask new customers what they want more in their lives almost all of them have ‘fun’ at the top of the list! I think this is true for all of us. So why not be happy? See if any of the following options apply to you:
1. We value ourselves.
2. There are some “very important” things to do.
3. We think it will cost a lot of money.
4. We are very tired.
5. We don’t have time. (DON’T HAVE TIME?)
6. We look stupid.
7. It is difficult to prepare.
The truth is that these are just reasons. We all know that once we are happy, nothing is too much for us. Also, when you are having fun you are more in line with your inner direction and are working from the answers that are part of your brain. It is the difference between “being” and “doing”. So don’t be surprised that as you play and have fun, some of the answers to your challenges are revealing themselves! Pretty, huh?
Before you can decide if you want to bring pleasure to your life, you must first know what entertainment looks like to you. I tell you, it’s not the same for everyone. Take Disney for example, for me the twists and turns and walking around, it was so much fun. I know for some, this is the opposite of fun!
So before you move on to enjoy your life answer the following questions to LIVE:
1. What is your definition of entertainment?
2. When is the last time you had fun?
3. How do you know if you’re happy?
4. HOW do you feel when you have a good time?
5. Who are you having fun with?
Once you have a clear idea of what you are interested in, you begin to plan to integrate it into your life.
So are you ready? Below I have compiled a list of 10 simple, inexpensive ones with no idea to enjoy before the end of the summer season.
I hope you enjoy it … AND HAVE FUN!
10 Best Ways to Have Fun This Month
1. Go to the park park where I stand in line at Disney on the Aerosmith Rock-n-Roller Coaster, at a temperature of 95 degrees, for an hour, I thought, “I have to be nuts to do this!” I looked around the hundreds of other people who were in line with me, I remembered the excitement I felt when I rode this recently when I was at Disney and thought “No, this is great!” If you are looking for fun in the answer park then the way to go have fun. There are individual riders and some have warm water parks on these hot summer days.
2. Go to Gombe ~ Weather you go with the kids or not, play if you are one. Bring the dung and shovel, make a house of sand and knock it down. Shaking in the water, surfing, boogie board, write love notes in the sand.
3. Have a neighbour’s cooking pot ~ Ask everyone to bring a plate, and water balloons or water guns. Play water volume ball (use paper to hold a balloon) or hide-gun with water guns.
4. Make a family fundraiser ~ Divide into groups and explore your area. Make your way to your local ice cream parlor.
5. Play hookie ~ I want to say more?
6. Visit the Museum ~ Check out your local Library, you can get free tickets!
7. Run your pump
8. Go to Video Trailer ~ Believe it or not there is a place to go around. Google in your area, and I suggest you find one.
9. Take your children to the park and play with them ~ don’t just sit on the bench and watch. Go down, be a monkey on the rails, shake the core, play secretly.
10. Develop a close relationship with your partner ~ drama, and I will encourage you!
Do as many activities as you can (or make your own) before the end of the summer. Make it happen. Make the rest of the season the best this summer.